Join us on Saturday, March 12 for our next Fundamentals of Hip Hop event. The hands-on workshops will focus on several elements of hip hop culture including breaking, graffiti, DJing, and knowledge of self. To pay homage to women's history month, all of the workshop facilitators will be women! This FREE event will take place at Spirit Square from 1:00-4:30 pm and will feature the following activities:
• Break Dancing Workshop led by legendary B-girl Honey Rockwell.
• DJing Workshop led by a local DJ
• Graffiti Workshop led by Bree Stallings
• Style Workshop: Led by Davita Galloway
• Body and Soul Yoga Workshop led by Vivian Selles
• Media Literacy Workshop led by Erin Blackwood
Come learn what is possible through hip hop!