On this walking food tour, we sample and sip our way through some of Uptown Charlotte's best representations of the region and hear chefs and restaurant owners explain the influence of Southern heritage on their cuisine and menus. Many of their recipes are Southern family traditions, others are inspired by fresh local produce, and some are a modern twist on traditional dishes. We will get a taste of local craft beers and stroll along city streets to explore examples of Charlotte's historical past.
• Sample culinary treasures from a variety of locally owned restaurants, farms, and artisans
• Meet owners and chefs to hear their stories about their businesses and passions
• Go behind-the-scenes to visit a late 1800's Southern Home
• Taste craft beer produced here in Charlotte
• Take a glimpse into Charlotte's urban market full of culinary shopping gems
• Enjoy wine tastings paired with delicious Southern recipes
For more information and to register, please visit www.feastfoodtours.com.