This event has started or has already happened, so ticket sales have stopped.
Hosted by Marketplace Events, the Southern Spring Home & Garden Show is the largest show of its kind in the South. It features hundreds of exhibitors and provides guests with inspirational ideas and the latest trends and products to beautify their homes and gardens. Attendees will mingle with TV celebrities, sample wine and gourmet foods and receive expert advice on home decorating, remodeling, renovating, landscaping and more.
At the Fresh Ideas Stage, guests will hear presentations from home improvement and design experts such as New York Times bestselling author Vern Yip from TLC’s “Trading Spaces” and Matt Blashaw, host of the hit series “Yard Crashers,” which airs on both DIY Network and HGTV. Show visitors can also tour the beautiful Belgard Gardens, featuring a New South Theme, as well as watch chefs prepare innovative cuisine at the cooking stage.
Step inside a beer garden stocked with local brews, tour rooms representing the latest in in-home décor, check out a yurt display from Blue Ridge Yurts and imagine yourself in a treehouse designed by Beanstalk Builders. A marketplace onsite will sell gifts made by artisans, craftspeople and boutique businesses.
Show hours are 10 a.m. - 8 p.m. Feb. 23, Feb. 24, March 2 and March 3 and 10 a.m. - 5 p.m. Feb. 25 and March 4.
* $12 at the door for adults, $10 in advance online. Children under 12 with paying adult are free. Guests 55 and older will be admitted for $9
* Save $3.50 and purchase tickets at participating Harris Teeter stores for $8.50 with your VIC card.
* Parking: $8 all day, cash only
* Friday, Feb. 23 is Hero Day, sponsored by AZEK. Free admission for all military, active and retired with a valid photo ID. Make a donation of $10 to USO of North Carolina and receive 10% off with participating exhibitors.
* Friday, March 2 is Teacher Appreciation Day, sponsored by TimberTech, with free admission for all educators and staff with a valid school ID.