Attractions

Charlotte Mecklenburg Government Center

Hours

Open Now
Sun
Closed
Mon-Fri
7AM-7PM
Sat
Closed

Location

Uptown

Visit Website

Google Reviews

3.7

Write a Review

See All

M

Andy Stevens

3 years ago

I find that Charlotte is not a City, it is a large Suburb. There is only 10% of City and the other 90% is Cookie Cutter Suburbia Oasis.

M

Yes Osco

3 years ago

Excellent customer service!!!

M

Alexandra Flores

6 years ago

M

Furman Williams

3 years ago

M

Edson Hermes

5 years ago

Also Check Out

See All