This event has started or has already happened.
The Whole Enchilada will transition to a dispersed race model due to the COVID-19 pandemic. Please see below for updated race details.
Todas las millas. Every mile of trail. This is The Whole Enchilada. A MTB race served with sweat, mud, and a side of glory. The 2021 mileage is slated to come in around 45-50 miles. The Half Enchilada will be half the mileage but still requires all the effort.
- Date: Saturday, March 27, 2021
- ~48 Miles – The Whole Enchilada
- ~24 Miles – The Half Enchilada
- Racers may enter the course at any time during this time window and must finish by 3:30pm
- Racers will be chip timed and must begin at the designated Start/Finish line on the course map below.
- Start/Finish Location: Ridge Pavilion
- Due to COVID-19 this race will have no aid stations. Racers are encouraged to bring enough hydration and fuel for pre-race, race and post-race. Water fountains will be available at the Ridge Pavilion.
- Pre-registration – Last day to pre-register is March 25, 2021
- $50 – The Whole Enchilada
- $40 – The Half Enchilada
- DeFeet socks are included with registration while supplies last
- A Recover Brand Hoodie is available as an optional add-on for $35 during registration (available for order through March 14, 2021)
- A helmet is required at all times.
- Bike and helmet to be provided by racer.