Skate on an ice trail or free skate on 17,000 sq. ft of ice. Located in the Upper Pond of the Whitewater Center, the skating environment features three distinct programming areas and an on-ice Airstream serving hot and cold beverages.
- Check the Activity Schedule on the day of your visit for ice skating hours.
- Skating will be available through mid-February.
- Ice Skating requires a Single Activity Pass ($20) or All Access Pass ($59 Day Pass; $219 Annual Pass).
- Skate rentals are included in pass purchases.
- Socks are required.
- Ice Skating capacity has been limited pursuant to guidance regarding outdoor ice skating in NC Executive Order #169.